Improve The Quality Of Your Relationships
It takes a concerted effort and commitment by both parties to bring about change in any relationship. Our relationship coaching assists you to dramatically improve the quality of your current and future relationships. Learn to use assets and creativity that you already have, to proactively attain a stronger, closer and more collaborative team.
Our Relationship Coaching Clients Have Reported That We Have Successfully Partnered With Them To:
- Experience a richer more loving relationship as a result of learning how to actively promote joint collaboration.
- Develop creative solutions and successfully adapt to changing circumstances in life, that may be impacting the relationship.
- Enter into new life partnerships that use a joint design effort for a stronger more resilient relationship.
- Short circuit misunderstandings by clarifying and connecting expectations. Identifying repeating patterns, expectations, roles, etc. that have a negative impact and learning to proactively change what gets in the way for more satisfying partnerships.
- Take accountability for each respective contribution to the current state of the relationship. As each partner focuses their energy toward changing themselves for the better, it can automatically translate into influencing the relationship positively.
- Identify aspects of a current relationship rut and learn how to co-actively create positive momentum.
- Learn how to effectively use negotiation and balancing differing needs, as powerful tools, to insure that both partners are happy with team generated solutions over conflicts or challenges.
- Redirect resourceful team energies toward attacking the problem instead of each other. This refocusing empowers the relationship by making better use of the collective and creative energies of both partners.
- Have a more positive influence on each other, by creating a backlog of new team successes, as they begin to accumulate through coaching. This creates a positive perspective that can be referenced when future team challenges arise.
- Recognize and respect differing communication styles that each partner may use and their influence. This recognition results in better connection and collaboration as both partners learn to use a face saving communication style.
- Implement a practical standard of mutual consideration and graciousness into the relationship, resulting in a closer, more appreciative, and supportive daily environment.
- Achieve a higher awareness of how partners influence each other both positively and negatively, so they can more effectively resolve situations on the fly, and prevent accumulating resentments.
- Learn how to identify a low-level fighting process in its very earliest stages, to avoid a higher level of escalation. The team's energies can then be utilized to recover much quicker.
- Learn from mistakes and not recycle the same arguments over and over by using a proposal format as a new way of handling the issue in the future.
- . . . . As well as many more relationship issues
Meet With Us To See How We Can Assist Your Team
We offer both a male life coach and a female life coach to accommodate your personal preference. Call us today to set up a free interview with coach Michelle D'Avolio or coach Nicholas Baldo. We look forward to speaking with you, and the opportunity to assist you in your journey to improving your relationship. Call 781-246-3388 or email us to set up a time.